KEEP IT SIMPLE AND PRIVATE
If you don’t want your photos to be public and available to be seen by everyone, you can make your profile private.
To only share your photos with the users you choose, like your friends and family, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Instagram profile window.
2. Click on the three dots in the right corner.
3. At the bottom you’ll find the Private Account option. Make sure this security setting is ON. (The button should turn to Blue).
BLOCK FOLLOWERS YOU DON’T KNOW
In this case, you will have to manually remove (Block) the people you don’t want to see your photos.
To remove one of your followers from your list, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Followers list and check out the people who follow you.
2. Tap on the user that you want to block.
3. From the top-right corner, tap on the menu button.
4. In the new window, choose the Block User option.
LOCATION – OR NOT
If it’s too late to do that and just want to remove check-ins you already have, this is how you remove location from Instagram photos:
1. Go to your Instagram photos
2. Find those photos that have a location attached to them and hit the options menu (top right corner, three vertical dots)
3. Select edit, then click on the location of the photo. If you leave that field empty, location will be deleted.
All these tips will help you to keep unwanted people and groups away from your instagram profile. This will also help you to share your photos and other things to limited people like your family, common friends, close friends or acquaintances. We don’t want to deal with unknown people and ee want to keep distance from unnecessary messages or texts sent by them.
READ MORE :