Apple recently launched their latest iOS 12.4 update recently. The US based tech giant worked on the quick setup process that makes it even easier for the user to setup their new iOS device and transfer their data form the old device to the new one. This feature does not even require the latest iCloud update.
After the update all the users can now transfer anything from their old device including pictures, messages, call details etc.
However, you will have to download the apps later.
- Make sure to download and install iOS 12.4 on both the devices
Working internet connection
- Bluetooth must be turned on, on both the devices
- Make sure both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Steps to transfer data from your old device to the new one:
1. Turn on your phone
2. At welcome screen it will instruct you to move closer your new device to the old one
3. As you bring the new device closer to the old one, it will show two options… transfer from iPhone and download from iCloud
4. Choose the option transfer from iPhone and connect the new iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as the old is connected to
5. Once done, all the data such as settings, messages, photos, videos, etc. will be transfered to your new phone
You have to wait until the process complete. It will take time according to the amount of data you are transferring from one device to another.
After this update the user’s will experience a hassle free setup process of their new iPhone. This used to be a common issue with all the iOS users worldwide. Some people say this change is not that big but surely it’ll bring a drastic change in the user’s experience who will transfer their data from their old phone to the new one.
READ MORE :
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.