8 Useful Gmail settings which are very useful and helpful in our daily work:-
1. Use Undo Send to Recall a Message : To use this Gmail trick you must first activate Undo Send before you can use it. And you have to act quickly to recall your message, but this handy feature can save you from embarrassment. 8 Useful Gmail settings which are very useful and helpful in our daily work
2. Check Gmail Labs for New Features : You’ll find the Gmail Labs option on the settings screen
3. Save Time with Canned Responses : Canned Responses are very useful are they are time saving, especially if you are in that field that requires a lot of interaction with the customer. Enable the Canned Responses from the Gmail Labs screen.
4. Listen to Google Voice Messages From Email : If you use Google Voice with your Google account, your notifications are probably set up to go to your Gmail account. When someone leaves a Google Voice message, you can get an email notification with a message transcript.
5. Receive Email from other Email Platforms on Gmail : With Gmail, you can create a single unified inbox where you receive all your emails. If you respond to an email, choose with email address you want the response to come from.
6. Use multiple Gmail accounts at once : Click your profile icon in the upper right corner, sign up to new account.
7. Learn to use Google search operators : Gmail has over 20 search operators that can be used to find messages , files or filters. And search operators can be combined so that you can be very specific.
8. Turn off Gmail’s inbox tabs : You can turn off those extra tabs using the settings>inbox> categories option.
These tricks are very useful as most people don’t know about these options and due to this the task take more time to get done. So to save time and efforts these tricks are very useful and efficient…..very useful as most people don’t know about these options.
READ MORE :